Terms & Conditions and Retention
General Terms and Conditions of Comcrete UG (Label: I WILLRISE)
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The general terms and conditions are valid for all deliveries between us and a consumer at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://iwillrise.com.
(2) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract is concluded with
Handelsregisternummer: HRB 102868
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order.
By placing an order, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply:
The consumer submits a binding contract offer when he successfully passes through the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (email address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://iwillrise.com/agb. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal or credit card.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(4) For orders from Non-EU countries, the buyer might have to pay customs duty and import VAT depending on individual regulations and the destination of shipment.
Custom duties process can sometimes freeze the shipping for some days.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 7 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is not transferred to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed: Right of withdrawal Right of withdrawal You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
I WILL RISE
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. Consequences of cancellation If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
§7 withdrawal form (If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I WILL RISE
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*) _____________________________________________________
Ordered on (*) / received on (*) __________________
Name of the consumer (s) _____________________________________________________
Address of the consumer (s) _____________________________________________________
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper) __________________ date __________________ (*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 final provisions
Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or unenforceable or become ineffective or unenforceable after the conclusion of the contract, the validity of the rest of the contract remains unaffected.
The ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by an effective and enforceable provision whose effects come as close as possible to the economic objective pursued by the contracting parties with the ineffective or unenforceable provision. The above provisions apply accordingly in the event that the contract turns out to be incomplete.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes is Cologne.
Translated from agb.de Free AGB